Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Work Wardrobe: Black on Black


Sometimes staying monotone can be a good thing!  While I love color, I also love a classic black and white color scheme.  Simple but still interesting because of the pattern on the skirt.  I did throw a little color in there by wearing Maybelline's Cool Coral Stain Gloss (you can't really see it in the picture).  Each piece is a staple item and the skirt is a statement staple, I think I just made up a new thing!  ~B

Basic Black Tee - Apt. 9 for Kohls (I love this shirt, super comfy and wear it all the time!)
Print skirt with Ruffle - The Limited ( I think I got this back in '08...that is how you know it is a good statement staple!)
Black suede heels with bow - Apt. 9 for Kohls (see the purple heel here on clearance!)
Necklace - Forever 21?  I got it forever ago and I can't be 100% sure where it came from.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment