Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

B's Favorite Things: The Chambray Shirt


The chambray shirt is back.  Honestly I don't think it ever went out of style, but it has been everywhere this Fall and last.  This is the such an effortless and classic addition to anyone's wardrobe.  Check out some styling ideas for the chambray!  ~B


Denim Tuxedo - This can actually go tragically wrong.  Don't over think it.  Just pair a light chambray with a super dark pair of jeans to ground the look.  I added some leopard print oxfords for some texture.  A scarf would have been a good addition too!

Alice in Denimland - This is a much more feminine look.  I love an unexpected chambray shirt under a dress.  I paired the shirt with a dark oxblood dress, tan booties, and a black leather bow.  Add some tights for fall and wear with leather riding boots for a work look!

Merlot and Chambray - This is a winery approved outfit.  Its easy, but a little dressy.  I added a small gold necklace for a third color. 

Fall Chambray - I love a good leather pair of shorts!  I paired this with boots that are a little darker to again, ground the look.  Top that off with a mauve hat and dark maroon lipstick for a little color.  I could wear this out with the girls!

Lady-like Look - This is my favorite!  Probably because it's girly!  I paired the chambray shirt with an a-line skirt, black booties, and a crystal white necklace.  I thought the curled ponytail gave it a fun vintage look!


No comments:

Post a Comment