Pages

Monday, October 14, 2013

Work Wardrobe: Fancy Pants


Today I had my fancy pants on.  I love a good printed pant (see up close print below).  It makes for such an easy outfit because you don't have to do much else.  Grab a color from the pants and complete the look with that color, in solid pieces.  I love mixing fun prints as well but for this pattern, solids were best!  I did add a pop with a hot pink lip color.  I kept my hair and accessories simple and clean.  ~B



Fancy Pants - The Diva Skinny Ankle Pant at Old Navy (my new favorite fit for a skinny dress pant, check out their other patterns and solid colors as well.  An office girl's staple!) $19.00-$34.94
Black Blazer - New York & Co. $10 (on clearance)
Black Tee - Essential Solid Tee for Apt. 9 at Kohls $9.99
Black suede heels with bow - Apt. 9 for Kohls (I love these basic heels, check them out with my Black on Black Work Wardrobe edition.
Maybelline Superstay 10HR Stain Gloss in Berry Heavenly - $6.94 on Walmart.com Love this stuff!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment