Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Part 1 Leggings: The Tales of Misunderstood Tights

Leggings...don't get me started.  Leggings are misused every darn day.  It is so easy to fall into this trap and I have been there too, but we have to stop.  Leggings do NOT equal pants.  Bottom line, panty line, and camel toe.  Let's go over my #1 rule and then check out part 2!

The Most Important and Imperative Legging Rule: Leggings are Tights, not Pants (Say it with me now)   
Ladies, even if you are a size 0, leggings are not pants.  My #1 styling rule for leggings is that your crotch and buttocks must be covered by the shirt/dress you are wearing!  Over-sized sweaters, tunics, dresses are all great partners to a legging and length is everything.

***The one place I don't strictly apply this rule is when someone is working out.  But maybe don't run to the grocery store right after?***

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS.


I don't really have any other rules...that solves all other "legging" related issues such as see-through leggings.  If they are that tight that I can see the stripes on your underwear you should probably find a bigger size or better quality legging.  I don't care to see your privates at the Zoo but thanks anyway! (True story)

No comments:

Post a Comment