Pages

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Work Wardrobe: Pleats Please

I love this clearance find of mine.  I found this dress at Kohls (of course) from the fantastic Catherine Malandrino line that I gave rave reviews to last year.  See the full review here.

This dress gives a hint of sexy in the length, a pinch of interest in the offset and over-sized buttons, and a Fall/Winter vibe in the fabric and color.  Most importantly, its the pleats.  (Anchorman fans, I will give you a minute to quote the movie.  "It's the pleats...in the pants...I am taking the back to the pants store."  You're welcome.)

I got away with wearing this to work with tights but I was cutting it close!  See my tips here on how to add some extra length to your favorite skirts & dresses!  ~B



Pleated Grey Dress - Catherine Malandrino for Kohls - $12.00 on clearance
Black Tights - Assets by Spanx - $24.00
Black Knee-high Boots - Fergalicious from Famous Footwear


Try these other pleated options!

Apt. 9 Geometric Fit & Flare Dress
$42.00 at Kohls 


$110.90 on eloquii.com (it is a splurge but look for sales like 50% off!)


$32.00 at Old Navy



No comments:

Post a Comment