Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Weekend Wardrobe: Bordeaux Date Night

It is date night in the middle of November.  I refuse to believe Winter is upon us.  So how do you put together a look that is sexy enough for date night but won't give you frostbite?  It's all in the colors!  

Oxblood, burgundy, bordeaux or whatever pretentious name you can find (I mean really) is the perfect Fall/Winter color.  I paired a "leather" a-line skirt with black tights and form fitting top to keep things dressy .  Finish up with a little ankle boot to remind yourself it is only Fall and you don't have to yet wear long underwear underneath every outfit.  


I kept with the pretentious color scheme on the make-up too.  I layered a mauve eyeshadow over top of a champagne base.  I also found a great bronze-y brown lip color to bring it home.  I definitely felt femininely Fall!  ~ B  




Try these options!
Ponte Circle Skirt in Wine Tasting (haha) - LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls - $32.99


Paris Wyno Wedge Bootie - BCBG - $69.95





No comments:

Post a Comment