Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

B's Favorite Things: Onetime Supply Co.

Onetime Supply Co. just opened their first gallery store on Macklind Avenue and I am excited!  The owner and founder of Onetime Supply Co., Pierrce, has been creating screen print art and being an awesome person for years now.  Let me take you on a quick tour through the Onetime Supply Co. world.  




The staple pieces are tank tops and tees & sweatshirts with the standard two eyelets on the collar.  A simple signature that makes a Onetime piece stand out.


My two favorite pieces that I own are: 
(I am wearing this right meow)


AND the Thespian Lion tank ($18). 


Each piece has a story behind it that is displayed in the store and online.  The inspirations come from the past, interpreting Greek Mythology, a 1920s Baseball legend, and English motorcycle gangs, among others.  It is all pretty freaking gorgeous.  

Onetime also offers custom tees and prints that will make your day.  Check out the Onetime Supply Co. website and catch up on his blog.  More pictures of the store below, enjoy!  ~ B


Don't worry...I own this one.








  

No comments:

Post a Comment