Pages

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

His and Hers: Luggage and Overnight Bags for Her

Danny and I are gearing up for a long weekend to Houston to visit our great friends Bryan and Cierra(shout out!)and it goes without saying I can't wait!  A stylish overnight duffle can make you feel like a first-class traveler, even if the gas stations you stop at aren't quite up to those standards.    Let's check out some of my favorite picks!  ~B


The perk is in the title.  This chic roller is lightweight but has a durable hard casing.  Oh, and it is navy which is my favorite color so boom.  It comes in three sizes.



This pixalated masterpiece is for the brave vagabond!  If you want to be a standout traveler, I think this is your bag.


 This fantastically versatile bag is a no-fuss pick.  It has a great separate shoe compartment and a durable lining that is easy to clean.  And it is cute to the eye.  The lining is candy-striped red and white and is offered in other fun patterns and colors.



Jessica Simpson Rolling Duffle Bag - $50 at Ross



I found this gem at a random Ross in St. Louis.  If you really want a good deal and are willing to try a few places, I would suggest hitting up a TJ Maxx, Marshalls, or Ross for a good deal on designer luggage.  Also, Nordstrom Rack has some fabulous brands but the prices may be a little higher.

Happy Travelling!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment