Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

B's View: Getting Rid of Eye Makeup Two Ways

My favorite makeup removing device is by far Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes.  They are easy to use and they are really mild.  They don't upset my eyes which is a big plus.

But I do run out on occasion and the post shower, racoon look is not cute!

What I do is reach for the nearest bottle of moisturizer.  Moisturizer and lotion are great makeup removers and your skin is smooth and hydrated afterward!  Just be careful because not all lotions work around sensitive eyes.  I tend to stick to a moisturizer because those are less greasy.  I use Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture for Combination Skin.  They also offer it for sensitive skin.




I use a q-tip for precision and ease of use.  You can also use a cotton pad if you are trying to remove concealer or foundation.  ~B

No comments:

Post a Comment