Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jeggings....There I Said It.

I am not a fan of the jeggings personally.  I picture the light stretchy fabric and yellow threading...and I shiver.  Yes they are comfortable and yes, I can tell they are jeggings.

Well I have finally met my no waist band having, denim made, "can these be real?" jeans!  Formally known as the "J" word.  I was recently shopping at Old Navy grabbing some new work pants.  Yea those really fun and bright ones, my Fancy Pants.  I happened upon this pair of denim leggings.  The material is thick and there is stretch to the fabric but not too much.  If not for the waistband, I would have thought they had a zipper, button, and pockets as well!  

The best part is, they come in every shape and size so you have some decisions to make.
1.  Petite, regular, & tall
2.  Sizes 0-16 or plus sizes 18-30
3.  Black wash  or dark blue (Pictured below: Black wash on the left and dark blue wash on the right.  Both $34.94 at oldnavy.com but Old Navy always has deals and discounts.  Just sign up for their emails!)



These are the perfect jean for those fabulous Fall boots.  You no longer need to origami your jeans into the bottom of your boots or put sock on just to keep the jeans in place.  I think the leggings rules still apply though, I am not a fan of how they are styled above!  Check out my Golden legging rule here.

I have worn my denim leggings several times now and I am in love!  They are flattering to my legs, the dark blue wash (on the right) is a good "dressy" wash, and they play well with boots.  Danny has been encouraging me to get a pair of tighter jeans too and these fit the bill so they are husband-approved!  (Not a necessary perk but a bonus)  I am glad denim leggings and I could finally agree on something!

~B




No comments:

Post a Comment