Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

B's Favorite Things: Grey T-shirt

Danny and I were shopping at H&M (which now has a website for the USA!) when he picked up a plain grey tee for $5.  He wore it once and on the second round of washing it met the unforgiving heat of the dryer.  Oops.  But don't be too sad because I have a new grey tee now!  It is quite the multifunctional piece.  This is how I wear it.

Girly Grey:  The tee still has a guy's fit so when I wear it I roll the sleeves up a few times and usually tuck it in to a skirt or pants.  The grey tee is a wonderful foundation for patterns, a bold lip color, or a statement necklace.  If you are feeling saucy, go for all three!  

Girly Grey Look (pardon the amateur photo)

Weekend Grey: When I want to look relaxed but still stylish I will throw on a pair of skinny jeans, combat boots, and a leather jacket with the tee.  Maybe a long gold necklace or patterned scarf to add some pop.  A red lip and aviators will throw you over the cool edge!

Weekend Grey Look


Career Grey:  Yes, I rocked the grey tee at work and yes it worked.  I paired the tee with white dress pants, a silver skinny belt, black ballet flats and my yellow statement necklace.  I left patterns and leather out of it to make a simple and clean look.  Put your hair in a bun for the lady-like touch this outfit needs.


Career Grey Look


Are you running to check your t-shirt drawer?  You probably should!

~B 

***All of the clothes pictured on this page live in my closet.***

No comments:

Post a Comment