Pages

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Buns, Blouses and Baubles...Oh My!

In grade school I had a uniform exclusive to red, white, and blue.  In high school I had a dress code, which I often broke.  Now a days I wear whatever I want!  But I do have a signature uniform that I have developed.  It's my go to combination when I can't think straight in the morning.

It's simple...blouse + bun + bauble = a work or weekend friendly outfit.  Just add skinny jeans or ponte pants and you are in business! 





You will have to supply your own bun, sorry!

Fuschia blouse - $19.99 Apt. 9 for Kohls (available in other colors and in sleeveless)
White crystal bauble (that I also own in mint) - $9.99 at Jane.com


Or pair with one of these!

 

Julie Zip Pocket Skinny Pants - $59.59 at Ann Taylor Loft
Color Scheme - Tan blouse, white crystal bauble, and  leopard print flats.



Rock Star Ankle Zip Jeans - $32 at Old Navy
Color Scheme - Turquoise blouse with navy crystal bauble and brown lace up ankle boots
 









Slim Leg Ankle Pant in Red - $20 at JC Penney
Color Scheme - Ivory blouse with mint crystal bauble and tan pumps




Hope this fool proof combo works for you!

~B

No comments:

Post a Comment