Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The e.l.f. on My Shelf

Ladies and... well ladies, let's talk about a few products I love from the beauty line of E.L.F. (eyes, lips, face).   Let me lay out a few scenarios for you.

Scenario #1 - You don't wake up to your alarm and you have about 15 minutes to get ready for work.  You are rushing through your make-up, you are almost done and CRAP, you just drew your eye-liner on too high and now you look like you are going to a different kind of work if you know what I mean.

e.l.f. Fix - Well don't you worry!  I have the magic fix!  e.l.f. makeup and cosmetics makes the e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Pen.  This bad boy is the Tide pen of eye makeup and allows you to remove just a hint of mascara with pin point precision.  Something this sophisticated must be expensive right?  Yup, it is a whopping $3!  You can find this product at Walmart, Target, or Walgreens.  
e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Pen, $3

Scenario #2 -  This one is easy.  Hot date, potential make out, and chapped lips.  Nooooooo. 

e.l.f. Fix - You need something that is going to make your lips feel like butta (like SNL, Mike Meyers, Coffee Talk, butta)  Lo and behold, the e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliater.  Its comes in the shape of a lipstick but it has the exfoliating power of a pumice stone.  Oh and it smells awesome.  Pretty awesome right?  Well in keeping with the price range this exfoliater is also only $3!  Woohoo!  Get your smooch on.
 e.l.f. Studio Lip Exfoliater, $3

Scenario #3 -  Let's say you have chosen one (or 5) of the lovely and bright lip colors I am obsessed with and shared with you in my Lipstick Obsessed post.  Well you probably don't want to go and buy lip liner in everyone one of these colors, and they would be pretty hard to find anyway.  So, what to do...

e.l.f. Fix - I have three words for you.  Clear lip liner.  Boom.  I know.  The e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Clear is amazing!  It works like a charm and the best part is that you can't make a mess with it because it's clear.  This is a must have for lipstick lovers.  You can pick it up for, you guessed it...$3!
e.l.f. Studio Lip Lock Clear, $3

I have tried a few products from e.l.f. that I wasn't crazy about.  Maybe skip e.l.f. Essential Triple Tip Waterproof Eyeliner Pen [$2] or the e.l.f. Studio Bronzer [$3].  I didn't have much luck with either of these products.

I have so many more e.l.f. products that I A. love and B. want to try!  And you can go crazy because it is so cheap.  You will be hard pressed to find many products over $3 a pop.  Check out the available products and amazing pricing at http://www.eyeslipsface.com/.  If you have a question about any of the other products, feel free to post below!  

Christmas came early ladies!

~B
 

No comments:

Post a Comment