Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Work Wardrobe: Black on Black

Black.  It is simple.  It is classic.  It is easy.  I love an outfit that doesn't scream but still can catch an eye.  You can also have fun playing with textures which is what I did.  The pattern on the left is my skirt, and it has pockets.  Boom.  Then I threw on a long-sleeved turtleneck and a sparkly bib necklace keeping in the black family.  Top it off with black tights and boots for a sleek look.  I wouldn't mind a great fuchsia lip with this look just for a pop, but au natural is great too!  ~B




Black l/s turtleneck - $17.99 Apt. 9 for Kohls (available in other colors, maybe red?)
Black snakeskin skirt - Jennifer Lopez for Kohls
Black crystal bib necklace - $40 Vera by Vera Wang for Kohls
Black tights - $9.99 Apt. 9 for Kohls
Black Barbara boots - Now $50 on sale Fergalicious from Famous Footwear

No comments:

Post a Comment