Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

B's View: Fishtail Fun

The fishtail is better messy in my opinion which makes it a great option for mornings where you are running behind.  For a top fishtail, I threw my hair in a ponytail, securing it with a ponytail holder.  From there I fishtailed it down and used a clear ponytail holder at the bottom.  For a low side fishtail, I just go straight into the plaiting and just tie it at the end.  Once I am done I like to spread out the plaiting to make it seem thicker.  You can take large pieces of hair or thinner, depending on how you want it to look.  In the top picture I did thicker pieces and in the bottom two pictures I used smaller pieces. 

Here is a video tutorial  from one of my favorite websites, The Beauty Department on how to fishtail.  Happy hair styling! ~B






No comments:

Post a Comment