Pages

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Work Wardrobe: A Black and White Thumb

Spring is here!!!!  It came out of nowhere and I could not be more thankful!  This girl needs some serious sunshine.  Needless to say, I am thrilled and therefore must express it through my style.  I found this great floral pencil skirt and although the colors are muted, it still has a lightness that conveys Spring!  

Here I styled it with an ivory collared blouse and some soft curls.  I have also paired it with a plain white t-shirt for a night out.  Collar = work but scoop neck tee = casual.  I wouldn't mind trying out a bright neon yellow to make the outfit really exciting.

I for one will be looking for more floral prints this year and luckily they can be found all over!  Happy gardening!  ~B




Floral Printed Midi Skirt - Apt. 9 for Kohls $24.99
Ivory Crepe Blouse - Apt. 9 for Kohls
Silver Mary Jane Shoe - Bakers Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment