Pages

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Weekend Wardrobe: Black Tie Casual

I love blazers!  Okay, they are kind of amazing because they always make you look pulled together whether you are wearing jeans or dress.  They are also flattering.  This two-tone number is black and grey and great all over.  I paired it with light jeans cuffed at the bottom and studded smoking loafers to pull the blazer back to the casual side.  Did a little curling number on my hair too.  The how to is here.  I thought about a necklace or scarf but sometimes you have to keep it simple.  The blazer and tee combo is one of my favorites!  ~B


Two-tone blazer - $35  LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (also available in white and rose)
Black basic tee - $11.99 Apt. 9 for Kohls (available in tons of colors, I have it in white an olive green too)
Pencil jeans - $54 LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Studded smoking loafers - Kohls

No comments:

Post a Comment