Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

B's View: A Few of My Favorite Posts

I have really enjoyed writing and sharing my daily adventures of style with you!  I have been M.I.A. for a while but I am getting back on track to bring you more affordable style and ensemble inspiration for 2014!  I want to kick this off with reviewing some of my favorite posts from 2013!  Here is to a happy 2014!!!!  ~B


In this post I offer a few tips and tricks to color block for the office.  It's quite fun!


One of Danny's soft t-shirts shrank so now it belongs to me naturally!  I give ways to style it for the weekend, work, or date night.


Layering skirts can do a lot.  It can add length, making a summer dress office appropriate, or it can add volume, which is fun and slims your waist.


This is my first post ever.  I take you through the different types of lip-color from low maintenance to high drama, giving you my favorite products along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment