Pages

Sunday, February 2, 2014

B's View: A Talented Friend with a Beautiful Heart

I met Brianne years ago when I began dating Danny.  I can honestly say she is one of the nicest and most talented people I know.  We shared a love for style so naturally we got along quite well.  A few years ago, she decided to follow her dreams of attending design school and that took her to the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) in Savannah, Georgia.  I have since followed her journey of learning, growing, and producing pieces that are not only beautiful but have such an easy chic vibe about them. 

It is now Brianne's senior year at SCAD and with that, she is creating her senior collection.  Please check out the video below where she explains her motivation and inspiration for the collection.  It is very personal and quite literally comes from the heart.  Please join me in helping her accomplish her dreams and donate through Kickstarter here by February 23rd.  She does also want to donate a portion of the proceeds to the American Heart Association.  

I can't wait to see what the future has in store for Brianne but whatever it is, I know she will remain the smart, talented and sweet girl that I have the pleasure of calling a friend.  Good luck Brianne!  ~B




Brianne in the work room!

No comments:

Post a Comment