Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Winery Wear - Good Wine and Great Music

Hello all!  This past Sunday I had such a wonderful time at the Springers Creek Winery in Edwardsville, IL.  This little winery was basically a few old houses connected by some patios.  Decorated with a shabby chic array of portraits, lamps, and carpets, it offers a warm, "coffee shop from Friends" vibe.  I had the Orchard Hill, a Riesling with hints of apple flavors, so delicious!  It is run by a fantastic family who makes you feel at home.

My pretty talented, song-writing brother played for a few hours.  With a mix of original songs and covers of 90s classics, he rocked it!  He has some clever word play in his lyrics and the calming melodies were a perfect mood-setter.

As for my outfit, I wanted a relaxed sweater for sure and what is a winery trip without a hat!  Details are below.  ~B





Grey Solid Caftan Sweater - Jennifer Lopez for Kohls - $30.00
Jean Leggings in Dark Blue - Old Navy, check out my favorite pair out here
Mauve Hat with Bow - Forever 21 (clearance baby!)
Silver Layered Necklace - Sonoma for Kohls (clearance again!)



No comments:

Post a Comment