Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Dinner and a Show

Friday night I had dinner and went to a show with a few of my girlfriends.  Such a great time called for a fun ensemble.  I wanted something classic with a funky twist.  What would be better than a Derek Lam skirt!?  I also had some fun with my hair and put it in a faux-bob.  The tutorial on that is coming soon!

We went to Frazer's in Soulard for dinner and I tried some pretty amazing food.  The stuffed dates were wrapped in bacon, yeah I tried stuffed dates so you know they had to be delicious!  I ordered the swordfish with a rosemary cream sauce and the mashed potatoes were interspersed with feta cheese.  Everything is made in-house.  And then they rolled me out of the restaurant...  This is a great spot for a fancy date night!  ~B


Geometric Skirt - Derek Lam for Kohls 
Black Shirt with ruffle on shoulder - Narciso Rodriguez for Kohls
Brown Booties - TJ Maxx clearance find

No comments:

Post a Comment