Pages

Friday, September 12, 2014

Work Wardrode: Show Your Stripes

I always love seeing a successful mixing and matching of prints so why not show you what I can do!  I was pretty happy with the outcome below.  Here are a few rules for mixing prints...

Rule #1: Find the same color scheme to start.  Black and white is a good jumping off point.  

Rule #2: Pick one pattern that is simple and consistent, the other can be a little more bold.

Rule #3: Keep all other elements of the outfit solid and the same color as the scheme.  Minimal accessories!


Give it a shot and see what happens.  If you like what you see, then share it with me on My Facebook page!!!




Black Blazer, a staple!
Black and White Striped Shirt - Elle for Kohls
Printed Midi Tube Skirt - Apt. 9 for Kohls
Black Strap Wedges - Bandolino

No comments:

Post a Comment