Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Work Wardrobe: Flower Power

Who says you can't be professionally floral, or floral-y professional?  

Here is the Rule: Pick one piece that will speak for your entire outfit.  In this case, that would be a floral blazer with orange, maroon, neon yellow, and creme.  Just keep everything else basic and you are in business (dress).  See what I did there...yeah.  

Sidenote:  I did wear a pair of neon yellow earrings too so I kind of broke my own rule however...they matched the yellow on the blazer so boom.  

I love a more feminine spin on a staple piece and you know I love when clothes have character.  ~ B



Floral Blazer - LC Lauren Conrad from Kohls (clearance find) Lover her blazers!!!  I have like 5.
Black Pencil Skirt - New York & Co. 
Basic White Tee - Apt. 9 for Kohls
Black Kitten Heel with Bow - Apt. 9 for Kohls (try these LC Lauren Conrad heels - cute!)

No comments:

Post a Comment