Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Work Wardrobe : Navy Pencil Skirt

Caution:  The only full length mirror with good light I see everyday is in that bathroom at work...don't judge.



I love this look for many reasons.  Firstly, navy is my favorite color and is always a classic!  Also, pencil skirts are flattering for many body types and add a look of sophistication to your work place wardrobe.  The necklace ties everything together using the navy and gold.  Finally, the tan/nude shoes create an illusion of longer legs.  I am all buttoned up and ready to work!

Navy skirt with ruffle (that you can't see) - The Limited
Cream sleeveless button-up - Simply Vera by Vera Wang 
Navy and gold necklace - Old Navy (it didn't have a tag so I got it for $1.99!!!!  It never hurts to ask!)
Tan canvas pumps - Payless baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment